Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kelly's Cottage Hair Salon



























I had a wonderful opportunity to photograph the Shop and beautiful ladies that work at Kelly's Cottage Hair Salon. We had a lot of fun during this session. Kelly's Cottage is located at the historic cottages of Lake Ella. When you walk in you quickly fall in love with the shabby chic decor, by the owner Kelly, and feel comfortable enough to relax and enjoy being pampered. There are 8 highly skilled stylist/color artist and one esthetician. I personally get my hair styled here by Alana and I get compliments on my hair all the time. Amy does my eye brow waxing and they are perfect every time (trust me, I have gone to a lot of people and when you find someone good, you stick with her.) You can check them out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Kellys-Cottage-Hair-Salon/163159477028082

No comments:

Post a Comment